Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Cat rescue



Watch the latest video from the animal rescue absolute kindness & dedication people & place.
Little kittens rescued...& then the mother cat is rescued later & all are reunited.
The kittens eyes were in a sad state, but I loved the little spirit of one tiny weee kitten licking it's Mum when they were reunited...was it so pleased.

It isn't far from the way we in Australia treat many of our fellow citizens ..neglect really, lack of care... everything does have some feeling.  You know if every company paid it's fair share of taxes....& the governments of whatever day focussed on it's people we'd all live a better life.
It shouldn't just be left to a few who have such an abundance of love & caring nature to scoop up the neglect of others.... 

I watch this video & I am happy sad as tears stream down my face....I don't have a tissue in my pocket & I just have to stay watching.....it is such a bigger lesson in humanity.
I will step off my soap box now !

****
This Is the Paris Stitchery from the pattern designs a few posts ago

 And the 2000 way of stitching sample of the other design layout given a few more posts back
 Some new small quick button stories I did last week...

10 comments:

Noela said...

Love your button stories Barb. hugs.....

Radka said...

Gosh, and I am not even a "cat person"!
I like happy endings :-)
xx

theodora said...

Yes it is touching. I adore cats so I am haunted by the little faces of those kittens when their mother arrived !
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Thanks Noela.... !Barb xxx

kiwikid said...

Love the button stories...that cat story was super moving!!

theodora said...

Yes the cat story is so gorgeous, hope the 4 kittens make it & they & their mother find a beautiful life now. Barb xxx

Nicole said...

I cried for the kittens, Barb..... Do say Hello to Oscar for me!
I'll write very soon
Nicole xxx

theodora said...

Hi Nicole !!!
Oscar will be pleased with that !!!
happy new year my friend
Barb xxx

Melody said...

I could not agree with you more. I think how people treat animals is a real reflection of their true character.

theodora said...

yes Melody..so true xxx
Barb