Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rabbits..painted panels

French Rabbit..
copyright Barb Smith

Bunny Family
copyright Barb Smith

The rabbits are loving the painted fabric they are finding themselves attached to..











I  have a couple of larger painted panels to show you later.
The main one I did late yesterday was the donkey & goose in a field...
&
the other was a cat in a garden.


Trialing the size for them to fit in frames & had nipped out to Spotlight & bought a set of 3 frames for $15....white... so I tried the look...
 I am not going to frame these panels I will paint for sale but I did want to be sure they would be  size ...
There were very great comments for these panels to be sold on the weekend...
so I guess I'll do some. LOL & I love doing them !!!
 I want to do some small stuff like how these rabbits are sitting on a little piece of painted fabric...too 


Ideas were forth coming on what would be wonderful , cushions, quilt centre panel, bags, as well as framing.... 
Watching the inspiration flowing on what each one who was so wanting one of the 2 panels I had to show ....
This inspired me to do some more hand painted fabric scenes...
set up may routine for painting to sell....

and you know what else excited me... people are thinking creatively.....it is so wonderful to see this happening again in our industry.
*****

5 comments:

Melody said...

Can't wait until they are available to buy

shez said...

hi Barb the bunnies are so cute xx

Cheryl said...

They were gorgeous Barb. It is you who gives us all this wonderful inspiration

kiwikid said...

These are lovely Barb!

theodora said...

Thank you Shez, Kiwikid, Cheryl & Melody for your encouragement !!!!
Always always so well received LOL
Barb xxxx