Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The table is ready now...

The other small table had 2 nearly bare trees...
So some painting was quickly done 
&
I have been decorating after lunch instead of starting to prepare the food....
for tomorrow...
The wire tree I found recently looked okay with wood ornaments but I did have this green berry stuff...
so popped them in
& I like the look.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
to 
ALL. !!!
Love Barb xxxx


 The metal tree is quite a good tree to decorate...
I have stranded some big gingerbread & Pere Noel
&
Mixed things up a bit this time...
Now I have started  the creative trigger has been tripped & i just want to play amongst this stuff..
Put I need to do things in the oven...
prepare  a bed..
Gosh everything else is done..LOL
Except I need to get into the garden for some sage & rosemary for a vase & for the oven gear..

6 comments:

kiwikid said...

The trees are beautiful Barb, Happy Christmas to you and all the best for the coming year.
xx

shez said...

Oh Barb your trees look awesome,merry Xmas my friend ,hope you have a wonderful day.xx

theodora said...

Merry Christmas Sue & Shez !!!! HAVE a FAB day
Barb xxxxx

Kali said...

Love all your Christmas bling Barb...have a beautiful day and I'll see you at Summer School.
Kali x

Radka said...

With my best wishes, Barbara :-)
Have a wonderful 2015!
xx

theodora said...

Thanks Radke.... Happy 2015 to you too !!
Barb xxx