Thursday, December 11, 2014

Still painting

copyright Barb Smith
I have not long put down the paint brush for today...
It is critical to paint as much as I can each day..
I think we will be edging very close to overseas closing off
Some of these are destined for a shop in France
&
some are Melbourne...
 Birds..that are not on the website at the moment
but a special request...
Rather fun to paint them now...
 As I was painting the red & white simple birds I figured out they are 12 years old....
they came with the felt stuff & crows..
Remember anyone they were packaged in a cube box...
with a white corrugated heart tied on the box & one button stuck to the heart ???
  Now this below was the other day...
I had picked up 3 new stamps at Riot for a song of a price..
So in the evening I was circling looking for something to try the stamps on...
Calico bag was handy & looks just so fun
 Add a little red paint for the holly berries 
&
some silver bling...
we are away !!!
Now I must rest my back is aching...

4 comments:

Noela said...

All lovely Barb. Wish I lived closer so I could attend one of your workshops. Hugs....

shez said...

Hi Barb oh I love seeing what you are up to,love your new stamp hope your back feels better tomorrow.xx

theodora said...

Hi Noela....
That is nice thing to say , thank you..
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Shez...I just need to lie down on couch LOL...
Stamp is 2 small ones..rather cute Christmas ones...
Barb xxx