Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Rabbits, Bunnies, Lapins

 It began with I will see how this will work...
&
Has grown into something else !!!
Which I love 
One Running Rabbit, 
the Bunny Love, 
Bebe Bunny, 
French Rabbit 
the Rabbit family
Have been let out to play !!
What started on a mache box...or 2 became a little canvas frame...became some fabric..
I am wondering if this can be done for a workshop later on....
I think some could....
interested ????
I am rather keen to do some in boxes or on a piece of fabric for sale ....
Lots of people cannot come to my workshops .....
Do not take these images anywhere from here thanks    Barb .....
I love the effect that painting does... but it is my default medium always..
I have tried some linen mix & linen spot fabric & it is rather lovely...
For stitching it could be some off white french knots ...pale blue stitching or a choc brown back stitch ....I will go & work on a button story or something ....??????

2 comments:

Maria said...

One day I hope to go to One of your workshops. The rabbits or gorgeous.

theodora said...

Thanks Maria, I am so happy you like the rabbits....Barb xxx