Wednesday, December 17, 2014

For Dee & the girls

Another little tree is taking it's place on the corner cabinet....
Filled with my painted designs this time ...
&
I have been into a box of store Christmas things
Found the green trees..
www.theodoracleave.com


 and the Rustic santa from the Woodcutter's Daughter design days

My friend Dee likes to see what is happening with decorating....
it's a long stride from the gum tree twig in bucket..with some tinsel & paper chains & maybe a fold out bell....
But the excitement we thought back then of Santa flying through the night & coming down our chimney with presents is never quite matched now...
But we try...

2 comments:

Sally said...

My rustic Santa still comes out of hiding every year, one of my treasured decorations

theodora said...

Ohhhhhh that is lovely to hear Sally.
I loved all my santas but he is also one I have kept.
Merry Christmas
Barb xxxx