Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Creative ..they were amazing

Some of the works from the workshop at the weekend.....
Thank you all for being in the creative spirit....
Thanks Karen for letting me come to play again....

When I do these workshops what I love is the individual creative production...
It all began with a simple tag..or 5 or was that 10 ????
a frame...
a mache box..
a round cylinder..
a few paints... a brush...
table full of stamps...
stencils 
spray mist style inks...
washi tapes...
dye cutters...
fabric in linen & cotton weave...
buttons...
twines...
????
as the day progressed ....I watched with interest....
as the individual creations began to take shape...
It's a technique ....
that can be applied to many mediums....
it was at the very beginning out of the comfort zone of many...
but
it is fun to know one can explore now....
dip a toe in another pond...
Sorry it is what I have been doing with my life for the last 13 years...
but
I still get nervous...but more times I am excited... as I set off to explore something
Thank you all for joining in the creative spirit  !!!!!!


UPDATE
Read Shez's post today where she tells her wonderful story
&
she has more lovely photos from the workshop.
See http://shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com/



6 comments:

shez said...

Hi Barb Thankyou so much for such a special day of fun and inspiration,you truly are a amazing lady with a beautiful soul,so glad we are friends,hope you have an awesome day.xx

kiwikid said...

You are a great teacher and inspirer Barb, and it is really inspiring to see what the people do after your instruction.

theodora said...

Thanks again !!! It is all the lovely people who are so inspired by themselves... I set the course & everyone just wanders off into their own worlds ..fun for me too !!
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Thanks Shez.....I am now a little speechless .... but it will be only a pause LOL ...Bless you also
Barb xxx

Maria said...

Such lucky ladies to have enjoyed your special day.

theodora said...

Yes Maria it was a fun day of being creative
Barb xxx