Monday, December 29, 2014

Buttons have returned to collection

Here are some buttons returned to the collection
*****
The cottage house was the very first house button I had 11 years ago...
I love it painted in blues & beige, however I know many want it with a red roof & white walls so there is both !
A Paris topiary tree...
Flowers for You basket of flowers is back
Millie kitty is in pastels with spots !
The chooks have shrunk...the other size will be phased out
2 more birdhouses have come back... the birds need more homes !
The small bird with heart cut out has flown in again..
Cleave angel is now a lovely 7cm tall angel in red or off white dress....
The street of houses has been repainted for the French one...
They are on the website....
Not all days was I dozing..but it was hard not too...nearly drove myself crazy LOL


No comments: