Sunday, November 30, 2014

Workshop is now Over

I'll be brief....talked a lot yesterday ...
Thank you all for coming along
joining in the creative process !!!
Great to see many faces from the last workshop step up for more...

I really did see so many creative pieces....
This style of workshop continually thrills me to watch each person create beautiful pieces...
simple things... 
simply quick things....
simply creative ....
with the help of the paint brush, couple of paints, stamps...stencils bits of stuff to decorate further.
What I enjoy the most is at the end of the day...
the gorgeous people who seek me out to tell me what a great day they have had...
their faces just beaming ...
a glow...
Then I know I have given them that spirit of creativity...
shared with them in my world...
I get to do this most days...
in one way or another. and it is so great to share that..

Some told me at the beginning they had that panic...
out of their comfort zone....
pulse beating...but gosh one is alive then..don't you think...
Along the day I heard many stories...
I saw best friends take all the extra tid bits to show their friend undergoing treatment & not well enough to come...my thoughts are with you....be well soon.
I offered to your friends a special treat... it is there if you wish to do this at some stage....
Shez told me her blog story which is just wonderful...and maybe she will tell it to all who read her blog.....
I also have an invite to be at YarraValley in October...

Finally  Karen & I were so overwhelmed with all the help many many of you gave to clearing the messy bits and packing down...
especially to the 2 Essendon gorgeous girls for helping pack our cars & folding down tables etc...  
Magic all of you.

Pictures are my samples for inspiration
copyright. BarbSmith.
PS The folk who came have had permission to take photographs ....so you may see them on their blogs......it is part of their memory too



5 comments:

kiwikid said...

And a wonderful day it was!!

shez said...

Hi Barb Thankyou for such a wonderful day it was such a wonderful happy and inspirational workshop and I had so much fun ,lol,you remembered I will tell my story when I get back home,I am in Teesdale babysitting as my DD 2 is going into the hospital tomorrow,Thankyou again my friend for such an awesome day and your friendship.xx

theodora said...

Thank you my dears ..it was so fantastic to see your smiling happy faces & all that sparkle in one day..it was great.

Hope the hospital thing goes ok Shez...
& we look forward to the story later...
Love Barb xxx

Melody said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful day. I can't wait for the next one.

theodora said...

So lovely to see your smiles again Melody..I enjoy your company too !!
See you ext time
Barb xxx