Thursday, November 20, 2014

Quilt Raffle Details


 Thelma sent the details of the quilt made for 
Krystal's freedom From Stroke
****
The quilt will be auctioned  at a Trivia Night.

29th November 2014
Chelsea Heights Community Centre
160 Thames Promenade
CHELSEA HEIGHTS VIC

Tickets $20.00/ Head or $160.00 / Table of 10

The Trivia night is a BYO/Nibblies Night
It is a Raffles/ Auction Night

Further Information may be found on
KRYSTAL’S FREEDOM FROM STROKE

Should the  quilt not meet the reserve price it will be run as a separate major raffle.

 ******************



2 comments:

Radka said...

I have been reading your other blog, interesting to see how you work. But I could not leave a comment there, no comment box?
xx

theodora said...

Hi Radka,
I may have laft comment box closed on that at some stage ......I'll have a look when I stop work LOL
Barb xxx