Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Going to Summer school !!!

Max & Louise Pattern company & Mrs Martin's Quilt shop are running a Summer school on January 17th 2015 in Melbourne....
lucky me Max & Louise are using a button or 2 in one of the projects they are offering
and
all these lovely ladies have invited me along to trade for the day.
It is a bliss sort of day for me ...as I have to prepare some painted gear before I come out but on the day I set up & play shopkeeper... no teaching...just sit around ...being part of what will be an amazing day.
Mrs Martin's Quilt shop is taking the bookings  etc for this..
******
In this picture I have been seeing what fitted for what... 
A little linen stocking,.... whatever christmas buttons excite you & a little of the stuff we do at my workshop on 29th Nov at Baxter...


4 comments:

shez said...

beautiful Barb,see you soon.xx

Noela said...

Looks like you will have a wonderful day Barb. hugs.....

theodora said...

Thanks Shez.... will be seeing you soon. Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Noela,
You will have to come down & join us .... I guess you might be there in spirit, with your love of Christmas.
Barb xxx