Tuesday, November 18, 2014

French Rabbit does Christmas Stitcheries

As you might have noticed...I have a bit of a thing with my French Rabbit...LOL
He shows up in the Christmas decorations I paint....and there are French Rabbit buttons & a button story...
These little stitcheries have been drawn for nearly a year...
Then Alexandra stitched them for me .....some months ago...
I carried them out to the last workshop to show & tell
Then I got busy....& then came back to them etc etc.
They are now ready to buy the simplest of pattern formats....
Layout of the designs & the pretty picture, tiny tag with couple of notes...and from then on as French Rabbit says " you are on your own"
They fit onto stockings....make Christmas gift bags, table runners, a quilt, it could grow into...frame, journal covers, decorations....swags.....cushions, bon bon motif......
I am going to scan the pattern stories on to the web in a minute..
The littlest round ones will cost about $2.75 & nothing more than $5....maybe a bargain pack...
Guess what the postage will be an envelope letter price because they are paper not like the buttons which always insist on a box.
Do not copy, copyright Barb Smith 2014

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

These look beautiful Barb, will you have them on the 29th for us to drool over and buy?

theodora said...

Yes they will actually make it to the workshop....Barb xx