Sunday, October 5, 2014

theodoracleave.com
Before You pin anything ASK PERMISSION
Before you remove any images from my site to be pinned on pinterest or face book or another blog etc etc you do need to ask my permission.  

The only exception was the designs from Bless Them Stitches Book which I gave permission to take from this site but i also incidentally never gave permission for anyone to post it on Pinterest..but it is there.

All the images on this blog are my property, unless I refer to being given perission from the owner of the image to place this on my site....that is how it should work.

I do not have a Pinterest  site or a facebook site....


if you are in the habit of taking images from sites other than your own you might need to read the link below.  Pinterest has a facility to have images posted illegally removed.


No comments: