Saturday, October 18, 2014

Max & Louise Workshop Essendon today

Today I was invited by Max & Louise Pattern Company to come along to their workshop hosted by Essendon Quilters today.
Lisa & Louise who make up the quilt designers of Max & Louise Pattern Company
use some of my buttons & the painted fabric in some of the collage designs being in the workshop today.
Their quilts were on display also...
I had a very wonderful day....
Now I need a nap !!
PSSSSSS   see more on my other blog which is more a behind the scenes picture of Theodora Cleave studio etc ...
www.onabranchabirdsings.blogspot.com

4 comments:

max and louise pattern co said...

Dear Barb we had a wonderful day with you and the Essendon ladies!! See you very soon xxxx

theodora said...

Thanks for inviting me it was terrific.... Barb xxx

Farm Gate Creations said...

I'm sure that it would have been a load of fun.

theodora said...

It was great & I enjoyed watching all the creativity come together
Barb xx