Thursday, October 2, 2014

Giraffe big button..


The giraffe was trialed as a big button
&
I  had been keen to paint the giraffes in pink. blue & yellow...
Which all happened in a moment this morning...
Spots in the patches....
I went out for posting etc
&
Bed & Bath had their doors wide open & I found myself wandering about in there.
This jumped out at me for a sample frame for the giraffe's in colour...
So this was a little quick ideas session before lunch.


 How magical do they look on spotted stuff as well as the stripes above...
add a couple of stitched stems with dot flowers at each side of the giraffe's if you want.
But they are standing there in strong statement just on fabric or....

 Heart tags I bought..for Exactly this style of display 
 Then into a waiting frame...
 Those little calico bags I found already made are just the thing also
So I think ideas will now arrive using these beautiful giraffe buttons I designed..when i did the donkey.....button etc...
I will be ordering more stock in now I know they are fun....if you want some just email me to save you some...
Copyright Barb Smith

6 comments:

shez said...

oh these are so cute Barb,very clever my friend.xx

Noela said...

They are so cute Barb. hugs.....

theodora said...

Thanks Shez.... LOL
Barb xxx

theodora said...

Hi Noela, Thanks I rather like the different colours...
Barb xxx

Nicole said...

...lovely giraffe, barbara! What's her name? A nice "compagnon" for Zac
Nicole

theodora said...

Hi Nicole,
Giraffe is it's name LOL
Yes I have a small zoo, elephant, donkey & giraffe.
Love Barb xxx