Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Display boards

Oh my gosh I am having such a fun time with these display boards..
See more on other blog for background stuff

These displays are the more general ones...
 for the workshop in November..
Plus a little frame affair with buttons I made into stories with what buttons I had painted..
Then I wrote little stories on the cards..
I cannot help myself...& it is such fun !!!
I love the 2 rabbits with the topiary tree...you know in a frozen garden at Christmas one has to make do !!

What a day it has been the Italian order has been returned to Australia...& again do you think a box full of santas would come home & stop partying at each destination they have been on their round trip.
Coming back they left Italy, into Germany & cleared customs...into Heathrow London & again cleared customs..by Friday they had got to  Sydney & cleared through customs... that was via DHL & I was so heartened by the tracking service...
Now they are at postal system again & things have yet again ground to a halt URGHHHHHHH !

I seek a new spare bed this morning....I need it by Friday for guests...
I try a couple of spots  & nah nothing......onto Harvey Norman..
I found a bed on special...( as guest bed is not a high priority )
I ask can it be delivered by Friday & assembled..
It was delivered this evening after the bosses closed shop for exactly the sale price... no added charges for delivery or assembly.
It was really a wonderful surprise  & it is all here..Great service Harvey Norman Bendigo !

I had some other mishaps I had to deal with......
The day came to an end with the pink bed being delivered ....
Sure I didn't paint as much as i had planned but tomorrow is a public holiday for races..so I will stay grounded...& catch up !!!!
I have a plan.

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Loving your display boards barb and looking forward to the workshop! Your package trip sounds like ours clearing customs etc...except we get to get ourselves home!!

theodora said...

Welcome home !!!
I have followed your trip...
Yes I am excited re workshop....
See you there
Barb xxx