Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Weekend's Treasures

Some of the treasures I found at the weekend.
New stamp from that wonderfully huge scrapbook store in Mornington....also some washi tapes & more of the spray inks & a mache heart
getting ready with some supplies for the workshop in Novemeber

Today I have also delivered an image to have a stamp made to use on our workshop day..
Hope it works as I am a bit of a novice in this... although have done it before a few times, but been a while.  We'll see !

Some gorgeous linens I found at Treetree quilt shop in Mornington
felt from Busy Bee at Baxter & ??? who knows just small supply things
Oh yes & a couple of miniature white christmas trees & wreath of Tim Holtz which will be very useful for displays....
I am super busy with Christmas right now.....many santas are coming & going...


In this photo also, is a twiggy tree with crow outside Mornington Plaza ..it was too good a shot to pass up.....

Now this is something else one is thrown to deal with from "China"

"Dear Sirs,
 
Our company based in chinese office, our company has submitted the "theodoracleave" as CN(.cn/.com.cn/.net.cn/.org.cn) domain name and Internet Keyword, we are waiting for Mr. Jim's approval. We think this name is very important for our products in Chinese market. Even though Mr. Jim advises us to change another name, we will persist in this name.
 
 
Best regards

Jiang zhihai "

Talk about creepy behaviour they would take the fillings from one's teeth..maybe I could send my bills to them....Maybe I will

No comments: