Sunday, September 21, 2014

Some one tell me when it is Christmas


Something tells me I love Christmas preparation time....
Ideas keep whizzing by me as I paint for the 
Day of Play in November
at Baxter...
It will be so so much buzz....
I decided that a few more lovely people will be absolutely right to share this time I can give
&
Luckily Karen thinks along the same lines...
That it is Christmas & we create & we walk back to the first workshop we did in August
 & 
move a bit more into some Christmas..
Won't saturate you ...with Christmas
But it will be very much about...
So I think Karen said we still have some space left in the newly allocated spots..
Just come... book in with Karen at Mrs Martins Quilt shop...
scroll back a few posts for the email address.
****************
Now the picture is a few of the things I have been working on this week...
Including some photographs that are going to put into the 
French Magazine for October release...
I love those emails that just cruise in from an unexpected place....
just send me again soaring with delight...
Anyway..going to do a little blog on the other blog of mine
& then
I paint some more....
  

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

I am super excited about the Christmas workshop, your picture makes me all the more wanting it to happen soon Barb!!

shez said...

Hi Barb oh those buttons are gorgeous cant wait for the xmas workshop,see you soon my friend,happy painting.xx

theodora said...

Hi Shez & Sue ...won't be too long...
LOL XXX Barb