Thursday, September 4, 2014

I wasn't looking for these


What a day it began as..... things piled up, things lost & no solutions in sight...
So these days always give me some thinking time to resolve what bothers me in my work place...
I did get through a big order...while doing this thinking.
Then I did a lovely short stroll just after lunch in the bushland behind me...
The wattles were all but spent & the egg & bacon's tiny flowers glowed almost in their brilliant yellow & brown ..

I had settled back into painting when the doorbell rang...
Surprise one of my lovely old school friends was beaming there...
What a lovely treat & I promptly put my brushes away
*****
The angels in this picture or 3 are from that Angel Quilt.....
My original fabric colours
I was fossicking about looking for something else...
But there you go....found something equally as interesting.



4 comments:

shez said...

Hi Barb sounds like you have had a wonderful day,love your angels.xx

theodora said...

Hi Shez,
Yes ended up being a pretty good day!
Barbxxx

kiwikid said...

Isn't it good when you find something you aren't looking for but it makes you happy anyway!!

theodora said...

Yes I have prints of those angels & they are sweet Barb xxx