Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I was heartened


I read this bit yesterday in The Age ....& was quite excited that someone ..a woman had been having similar thoughts to me

Denise Drysdale is having a big cull & wandering north.....not sure where she is aiming for.
Anyone else seriously consider this sort of adventure ???
For me there is something deliciously exciting doing this....
Courage is huge....& I did consider it seriously
but not sure I have that courage.....
But I love the idea completely.
Drifter at heart LOL 

The winds are high this afternoon, & the air has chilled.
Keeps me grounded today ..

Below are some samples I will bring to the workshop...
I intend to create some more "things"  so don't be too alarmed this is all there is...
But it's a magical fun bit of it...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Some gorgeous samples and inspiration for the workshop Barb

theodora said...

Thanks Cheryl... I am itching to get some time to play a bit more....for the workshop ideas.
Barb xxx