Monday, September 29, 2014

I didn't get far today

Oh,,, sigh etc etc etc...LOL
Somehow today just mucked about before me...
I began early & was reasonably organised ..
Then I didn't begin to paint until late this arvo..
I think the club painting is all completed  !!!

This arvo I had to face the facts to go & buy a new laptop...
This one is still running but is having hot flushes....
I simply hate buying new gear I use most days...
Phones, mobiles, cameras,  cars & now computer...
Gadgets don't do it for me...
when I turn them on I expect them to work...
Digital alarm clocks have become challenges these days...things that I once mastered 
have all been tweaked by manufacturers for I don't doubt some competitive edge & copyright or trademark laws...

Anyway it will be another few hours of challenge ahead of me.....
These things seems to go on when I can least afford the time....
Anyway... 
I found a mix of pictures.... some new, some added to...some now in retiring mode...but maybe only for a season...

My painting days are remaining in the 12 day delays ...
but the weather is perfect !!!!!!! LOL

No comments: