Saturday, September 27, 2014

Collecting stuff for the workshop or me !!?????


I wandered off this morning early..ish for me... 
to visit Hobbysew in Echuca.
I have been there before & the shop has an amazing array of scrapbook stuff...
stamps, stencils, paint stuff...believe me I was there for a while...
Then down into the fabric section..
Found some spotted linen down there...
I added it to the things I am working with..about to work with for the workshop in November
as well is a batch of buttons I have finished for an order 
and here we have a delicious lot of things !!!
I am eager to get into the workshop samples ...I do think I have collected enough bits now...

Driving back I  stopped at Rochester... 
as that road the Murray Valley Hwy is a real bother to drive on...
it was like bumper to bumper traffic in a city street at 100km..
Always risky drivers...on that road..I hate travelling it...
Anyway in Rochester there was a little market in progress
then around to the quilt shop....
Felt was collected ???? why ???? must be gonna do something one day LOL !!!

The workshop in November 
as of yesterday has 
4 spaces left....
Woo hoo !!!!!
Email Karen for the last update on the bookings..... 


8 comments:

Nicole said...

Hello, Barbara! I'm alive again.... I'll write very soon.
I love the red and white ribbon on the photo....
Nicole

theodora said...

Ahhh Bonjour Nicole.... I think of you many days in last month...must write to Nicole..Hope all is well.
Your cushion reminds me of you.
I look forward to hearing your summer news soon !!!
The red & white ribbon I think is French General....I collected that at the quilt show in June from Lucello in Melbourne.....
Amour Barb xxx

shez said...

Lots of lovely goodies there Barb.xx

Melody said...

I'm really looking forward to the workshop.

theodora said...

Hi Shez... yes lots of Fun stuff !!!
Barbxxx

theodora said...

Hi Melody
Me too !!! See you there
Barb xxx

Farm Gate Creations said...

Lots of lovely notions you have there Barb...looking forward to seeing what you create.

theodora said...

Ha ha putting some pressure on myself now.....I am trying to get this large order off the paint table so I can play a moment or 2.....
It will all come in time I guess LOL