Saturday, August 23, 2014

WORKSHOPPING & the Up & Coming Christmas Playtime

For people who are wondering this is some of the freedom style we got up to last Saturday 
Begin with a lady button or two maybe... garden style Jardin theme add a wheelbarrow
Or take the woman shopping in Paris...
Shoes & parasol change the theme ..
Same background...
It's a fun thing
And the CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP WILL BE THE BEST AGAIN....
6TH DECEMBER 2014
With 
MRS MARTIN
BOOKINGS THROUGH MRS MARTINS QUILT SHOP
mrsmquiltshop@internode.on.net

From yesterday's announcement we had 16 on the list ....by bedtime !
30 is the cut off to play...
+++++++++

FRANCE is next for some buttons LOL
My sweet friend in France,  Marie-Claude will have a booth at
Saint aux Mines Quilt Show in late September...
Google the above & it will give you dates ( I hope )
So if you are going, please pop in to see Marie-Claude 
I will get more details from her soon....

AMERICA
Down Sunshine Lane has a box of button stories & buttons flying to her site 
So pop over to her website & see, if you are staring long & hard at my creations & wondering...
Amy is doing a retreat in October.
She is also stocking Sara's my Italian designer friend's cross stitches... yum ...things that someties use my buttons.

Me I am painting... for Saint aux mines today & tomorrow....maybe Monday also.
Slow I am ,careful &  ....whatever

2 comments:

shez said...

Awesome Barb ,can't wait, love Xmas and your buttons so a win win combination,see you soon my friend.xx

theodora said...

I know I cannot wait either LOL
Barb xx