Monday, August 25, 2014

CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP DETAILS


CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP DATE HAS CHANGED
IT IS 
29TH NOVEMBER 2014
AT BAXTER ....

Which is fantastically close to a sea breeze
It is just off the new freeway bit....
So access is simple
( she says... who follows green road signs & wings the rest LOL 
But I have driven many many km in last decade.... mostly alone & never knowing often quite how to get there....part of that adventure...)

I know Karen will have the finer details...

I hope you can all still come .....?????
as of last night 
we were overfilled but I can handle that little extra so .... but still keeping it intimate & another relaxed day...
For those who came last time....
Tell me more stencils ?????
Frames again ????
the rest I know I am certain about
******
Again Karen will be making some announcement to all on her list
please add your name if you want to come as we may have a cancellation which would mean you might be lucky....!!!!! 

I rather like this date even better..... 
And now it will be wandering about in my mind all the things...
I want us to play with....
all those christmas stuff....

So very exciting...
!!!!!!
Barb xxxx



6 comments:

Farm Gate Creations said...

Looking forward to another great day Barb...see you there.

theodora said...

Fantastic.....look forward to your smiley face !!!
Barb xxx

kiwikid said...

Can't wait for this one Barb!!

theodora said...

Oh that is great...start counting the sleeps LOL
Barb xx

kiwikid said...

Both stencils and frames would be great...maybe a little stitchery??? Maybe many extra hours to get everything done??? Lol!!

theodora said...

I love the stencils..will find my christmas ones..... I am working on thoughts of other surprises too....
We will do some more workshoppy things next year.....
Barb xxx