Friday, August 22, 2014

Christmas Workshop Date DEC 6th 2014

www.theodoracleave.com
CHRISTMAS WORKSHOP...
DATE HAS BEEN DECIDED  !!!!!!
6TH DECEMBER 2014 
Venue will be known next week...
How exciting this is along lines of last weekend's workshop with  a Christmas twist..

 How that will pan out is in my melting pot..
I am thinking mache box again but Christmas theme......I'll bring the bling if you are bold to try
I am thinking mini snowman.... tweeny gift bag.......bon bon & tags with a bit difference ...
paints, stamps, stencils again....but with different stuff...
If you did last week this will follow on not repeat exactly what was done but we will keep elements of the techniques etc..
Plus you will now know what else to bring along to work on if you want....
names to Karen at Mrs Martins Quilt shop.. ( see side bar )
These pics will get us all into the spirit....


8 comments:

kiwikid said...

This sounds wonderful!!

theodora said...

i am excited already !!!
Barb xx

Melody said...

Brilliant. Can't wait.

theodora said...

Great Melody, it shall be Merry !!
Barb xxx

Cheryl said...

I heard what great fun you had Barb, so I would love to come to the xmas one

Sandra said...

Do you ever come to New Zealand? I am struggling to find anywhere online here that sells your products

theodora said...

Hi Sandra
No I don't travel to NZ but Cottage Flair in Rotarua & Cushla's in Wellington have recently restocked with my things.
I post all the time to NZ if you wish to order direct.
Barb x

theodora said...

Hi Cheryl
Yes it was great & love to see you at the Christmas one ....will be wonderful.
Pop to Mrs Martin's blog & email address to pop your name down.
We had 12 on the list by 4pm !!! or so
Barb xxx