Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Roosters for Sale !

ROOSTER BUTTONS in 2 sizes on SPECIAL

I had doubled ordered & they are fighting amongst each other for space in the storage box
Both wholesale & retail are on special...
Pop over to the website & participate in my cull !!!

I am about to get into a serious culling episode in my large storage boxes that have fabric, felt, paper stuff, samples... each time I go to do something I leave the boxes out & really it says 
Get in there & take a serious look at what you need !!!!

I began this style of culling quite a few years ago now when I had a house up for sale & I was moving t the beach......
I had much... that I transported to my garage & then along came the quilters & then a town garage sale..
Wow did I cull down
What  I found was the ease in which I could then tidy the house.....
So as I have meandered to different places since then....
I am often culling......
When I get into this mode it is so empowering...
I try to do it in all places of my life now...
Bathroom
Kitchen
Magazines
Books
Clothes
Stock & samples are a bit trickier.

NOW
 NEWSLETTER FOLK & THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN IN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS TO HAVE A CHANCE AT A GIVEAWAY OF THOSE CARDS I HAVE ON HERE FROM A COUPLE OF POSTS AGO...THE OLD ONES lol
I HAVE 3 ORIGINAL SETS THAT I WILL BE DOING AS A GIVEAWAY FROM MY NEWSLETTER MEMBERS ONLY NOT THE BLOG.
JOIN UP ON SIDE BAR IF NOT ALREADY RECEIVING MY NEWSLETTERS

No comments: