Sunday, July 13, 2014

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT


Yesterday, being Saturday & it was chilly but the sun shone...!!!
I kind of sat long after I had finished breakfast...
Soon, I grabbed some blank paper close by & some buttons on a tray in front of me...grinning... tempting me... distracting me
It was all I needed
Some of those results are in this collage 
 and this one...
I got to play with tape, pom poms... ribbon & ric rac...
So I have embarked on a Christmas I haven't done for some years..
Things I have fiddled with.....


Been for a walk.... up the back in the bush...pass the sheep & 3 new maybe dorphers or goats...???
The old sheep know me & look..to be sure
The 3 little ones call out & come towards the fence..
I call out hello to them...
I love to connect with the animals ....
 I head into the bush.... for a short walk 
Some wattles are in bloom...
It is a welcome time to walk & in sunshine no matter how weak the sun  feels
I have been cooped up for way too many days while it rained...



No comments: