Sunday, July 27, 2014

Bit thrilled with this sparkle

Something caught my attention as I reached over the table for a piece of wood...
Ummm I thought ..I wonder how that bit of plain fabric I had stamped over & over would go with silver sparkle..??
Guess it would adhere, well try it !!!!
This was going about in my mind each time this piece of fabric came into my view.
 After Lunch I did just that .....try it...
It worked 
I love the look, 
..it was what I was aiming for.
It is a bit of a stretch to see the sparkling here ....
But it's just as I like, 
doesn't do any in your face thing, 
it makes a statement though 
it is versatile.


So... 
I was on a bit of a sparkle for 
an hour or so...
Lastly, I had the canvas banners I had dragged out last week from a storage box
that had been painted etc
 & 
I was going to join them with red big ric rac & add some buttons / decorations
 for the workshop ...
"look what You can do stuff."
They got the bling treatment too.!!!!
 It satisfies my soul when I move forward.....
Just extending stuff...
I love the things I do already, but always a longing....
to move myself out of the comfort zone
( why I have no idea why !!!! another trait in the genetics or a learned behaviour !! ???  ) 
When this works it is just so satisfying to me personally..
The mind of a risk taker ???
It takes me off along another pathway...
You know what I have seen in this in the past is that I undergo a psychological shift well before it appears to me.....
As I do something with more colour 
or a theme  of colour 
do a different design theme...(it is the way it is formatted not drawn)
Something else is afoot
Now I wait with excitement....
a sparkly year or phase ....?
I could handle that...
Everyday shines 
I want..I hope... LOL  

No comments: