Monday, June 23, 2014

More colours



The buttons & brooches painted in more colours...mostly grey.
Kind of like this colour 



Friday I went to a Craft Alive show in Bendigo.
It was very pleasant wandering about in each stall...be it scrapbooking... cake decorating...quilting..
I met up with some people ....always a bonus...
&
Fell in love with a 100% wool felt that Sew Materialistic had on her booth.
The colours !

BUT
I came home & in the evening I dragged all the felt pieces I had purchased out ..
Well what now I thought....????????
The next day the what now began ...   into an Attic Santa pattern I had designed in cloth doll days..
it will be shown when his cap is sewn on & beard is attached. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

waouhhhhhhhhhhh jolisssss
j'adore
noelisa
creamamisa.canalblog.com

ALISON said...

I love these brooches....wow....very pretty...ciao Alison

theodora said...

Thank you Noelisa & Alison .xxxxxx
Barb

Jenny said...

Oh Barb - these are absolutely divine :) xx

theodora said...

Thanks Jenny...welcome back from France !!!! Barb xxx