Sunday, June 29, 2014

Winter Cleanup


Yesterday my brother, who has recently moved house....had some things he'd found stashed away & that he had dragged down south from his life in QLD...
Here are some of the blasts from my past work under the....
Woodcutter's Daughter label
Stitchery patterns, Dog brooch kits in 2 sizes, Pen & ink cards, 2 small books Simple Stitchings ( my first) & Simply Bliss, & the newsletter Journey With The Woodcutter's Daughter Nov 2000 with the cute santa cloth pattern included... 
The Newsletter that was a wonderful thing to put together but a horror to fold & envelope !


2 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Barb...I still have some of those newsletters (somewhere)....couldn't bear to throw them out!

theodora said...

Hi Dzintra
I will know where to find some LOL
Someone somewhere said she has them all !!! WOW
Love Barb xxx