Friday, June 6, 2014

Putting things in bags & boxes

I am excited today after some more mucking about in studio time
the bags to package some buttons 
are 
working......

These bags are for some random buttons & decorations 
on probably given times
But I LOVE THEM....
I love not having to perform to a set criteria 
not having it all exactly like the one before...
I love this style...
I find if I go strolling it is this sort of feature that draws me ....
These should / could be on the website by tonight...

Above are some frosted little boxes which can house  few buttons...
Again as a gift to cheer oneself up 
or
for a friend's gift...

2 comments:

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

The bags turned out very pretty. I love the French style.
Thank you very much for your kind comment about the loss of our Cecil. He'll be in our hearts forever. Millie looks so cute lying underneath the quilt. What a sweetie she is.
Have a lovely evening!
Julia

theodora said...

Thanks Julia...Love your work !
Yes Millie is where your Cecil is...but tucked into my heart forever.
Barb xx