Thursday, June 26, 2014

CRAFT & QUILT SHOW MELBOURNE


Lovely, interesting,
L'uccello's
I found some divine things here it is a booth to stay riveted to for ages....or you will miss something !
Maze & Vale
How gorgeous was this booth
All wonderful hand screened fabrics...
Then the quilts on the wall.
Just really really beautiful
There will be screen printing classes in her new Fitzroy studio soon !!!!

Mrs Martins Quilt Shop & Fig'n'Berry
I found here.... in a riot of colour...
Lots of Christmas Cheer !!!
 Marg Low Designs
another riot of colour and small projects as well as some quilts & bags....
I see my santas on the wall.
 Designs By Fee
It was so great to meet Fiona at the show...
we email often between Hobart & where I live at a given time in life 
Gorgeous gorgeous and some sweet little tid bits to have as well as her designs with in quilts or stitcheries
And then I left.... 
&
 drove home.....
Lovely days away. 

No comments: