Saturday, May 31, 2014

Working on Workshop Samples

CHRISTMAS BUTTON CLUB
 Closes for enrolments on JUNE 2nd...2014
Buy your spot on the website www.theodoracleave.com paymenst are not processed until posting is about to start at end of June.


I began to do a bit with a new stencil in an hour I had before an appointment yesterday
In a moment a stocking shape already cut in linen began a new life with hearts & top & toe and the winter snowman button & a snowflake decorating it.
Some boxes were fiddled with..
&
Each time I get to play like this the excitement of the AUGUST WORKSHOP in MELBOURNE is so perfect a day of play...
So all who have already booked... bring some extra plain linen bits or linen & cotton mix  ...but we will have extras on sale that day..
But
I am thinking this stencil stuff the big one with bird in cage will be a cushion.....
I did do the same with the pale blue stripe in the picture & used the paris Flea market stencil
Works wonders as well....
It'll be such fun... well I will be having fun !!!
www.theodoracleave.com

No comments: