Friday, May 23, 2014

Samplers

I had time to finish these samplers yesterday...
You know what I found the hardest thing ???? 
....to cut the fabric I had painted !!!
I thought a heart shape would look great on the little book box..
It looks fabulous without any embellishment except a tiny stamped French word on woven tape.
The frame also is great with the fabric....as is ....
 it would depend how each stamp lands on the fabric..
Nothing is planned you see....
I think I need to work on the little mache book some more ...it needs some tape or ribbon ..or a tag ???


It's in the balance and do you know in the creativeness of each of us & what we have on hand to embellish... I so look forward to this workshop in August ..
as so many of you will show different ways of creativity...
I get to see first hand that delight...

Check with Karen @ Mrs Martins Quilt shop I think she may have returned from her American travels to the Spring Quilt show...
  

No comments: