Sunday, May 11, 2014

Divine knitted French scarf

www.theodoracleave.com
Nicole a lovely friend in France sent me these amazing gifts this week.
The scarf is the softest wool & design & I will wear it often ..I just adore it !
The cushion cover is so delicately painted ....and bears the name of my other blog...
Isn't it just super ???? 

Yesterday I trialled putting these together on the blue ticking ..
It was a fun experience which I am kind of picking holes in it..
Just a thing I do occasionally with my own work....LOL

This is the birds & hearts decoration in whites with linen & lace ...
I always want to try things of my creation which can be locked into one area...
This is different in that it has a vintage..an older world feel & a different style of French feel perhaps ?
I tried several bits on this....
See below the newer bird with a heart
&
the small 4 cm bird & hearts in white

Shifts my gaze a little !




No comments: