Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Randomness of each Day

I was selecting some collage & when I clicked on the program it brought in the entire file...
So here it is ....
Each day sometimes brings in surprises...some great, some ok & some not so ok ...
It is how we deal with what is brought to our door is who we are...I guess.
I have spoken to 2 friends who are both very ill in different ways in last week.
Both live away from me & after I hang up my mind is twirling around.
Hope I said enough...& not too much
Being mindful of how we approach our day is always a little trick
as
it accompanies what I need for my life & my world.
It sounds indulgent but it isn't, it is asking for what you want too...
Not being overwhelmed in life's situations to be silenced, squashing down a life of one's own
we have no other life to really honour but our own..
But into the process being open, being polite, being whatever else it takes, firm but soft..
Who knows ???? I am just thinking out loud.
********
WORKSHOP DATE WITH MRS MARTINS QUILT SHOP IS
16TH AUGUST 2014...
WILL BE HELD AT EAST RINGWOOD
BOOK VIA MRS MARTINS
I  have to give her some prices & what will be be playing with...what I will provide & what else you can bring 
Once the techniques are shown & some discussion..
it'll be  a watching brief to give YOU the freedom to CREATE within loose technique boundaries..
Exciting !!!!!
I am EXCITED !!!
There is a smidgen of information on my website under Events...
copyright Barbara Smith

No comments: