Friday, April 18, 2014

NEW BUTTON STORIES


Make me a quilt using these dear button stories that I themed with that in mind....


However each can be a separate project...


add this to a pattern you have in that stash ??? No stash ??
When I was making market goodies before this phase of life began I had many patterns for cloth dolls, bags, things......table runners...


These can make great features on purses, bags, needlecases, journal covers, cushions, gift bags,
framed & sets of frames....I remove the glass for my framed work...buttons are a bit thick for under glass.
Use only one as a quilt centre or say 3 or 4....
Priced at really fantastic prices...


Barbara Smith copyright 2014

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful, Barb - I can picture the quilt now - it would be stunning :)

theodora said...

Thanks Jenny !! xxx Barb