Thursday, April 17, 2014

Framed ....linen..buttons

Last night as the chill of autumn air closed in...
I was roaming about looking for something 
&
these objects were scattered near by...
Easily distracted...
In a moment I was cutting chunkier linen fabric off the roll..
Finding the button story I had posted the day before ...
( the bird flew away from this story)
My tin of necessary threads... the one I take away with me..just in case.
I didn't do much to create this story & it all worked ever so well with this new frame I had collected at Provincial decor Living this week.
As I stitched  the little layered fabric piece to the chunkier linen & got the buttons nearby.. this old bird cage trinket of mine just happen to land basically on my lap... but how it all works.


This is some of the class style effects we'll be work shopping in August....
with Mrs Martin's Quilt shop down at Ringwood East school....
The class is filling up fast  !!! 
Which I am really very very excited about & am I going to have a bliss day !!
Contact Mrs Martins Quilt shop to make your booking 
Scroll down a posting or 2 & you will find the address for Mrs Martin's or google ...

If you cannot wait to play grab a piece of the fabric  random overlay from the website & the button story about the donkey helping in the garden...
Or another story ... or a batch of buttons 
many Provincial Decor  Living stores in Australia & there is an online site. to find the frame..
there are 3 colours in the frame  all divine !

On the house look I think all has been selected now...
so that was a bit of excitement early in my day ...
 & today it is post office...LOL




No comments: