Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Stitch'n'Patch display


When I went to Melbourne for the weekend's activities...
I went on Friday so had good time to spend in Stitch'n'Patch
and
Doreen has done wonderful displays of my work again.
It for me was great to view as usually I see all these things from raw to bags & into posting boxes.
Travels with Millie's Quilt backs a fabulous display as you walk into the shop.
Doreen had a fab idea of joining 2 sized decorations to hang down in 2nd picture frame.  
www.theodoracleave.com
Theodora Cleave copyright 2014

4 comments:

Fiona Ransley said...

We were there on a bus trip 2 Friday's ago - Loved the display and as you already know I am a huge fan of your buttons. Hugs - Fee x

Sue W said...

Wow how beautiful Barb.

theodora said...

Yes I heard about that amazing bus trip Fiona, sure sounds like it was fun.
Barb xx

theodora said...

Thanks Sue I shall pass on the comments.
Barb xx