Thursday, March 6, 2014

Getting prepared for Monbulk Quilt Display

I have been slowly painting & then popping things here & there...
Always my pondering comes back to the buttons..
so many varieties...
How do I let several people poke about in the same space without feeling kind of left out.??? 
One problem I have is I don't like kind of static displays where it is simple to have neat & tidy stapled bags....but that does nothing for my creative side...so I kind of rebel against that concept...
**** 
Still do not have that answer....
But we'll sort it out ..
****
I have just got in a fantastic large stencil from www.blakeandtaylor.com.au 
Paris Flea Market..
which I quickly utilised here & there including a display board..
Then the hunt was on for the 123 stencil...I saw it the night before going through some baskets of things... interesting things...
Now smothered these board I need to get the display of my work to sit comfortably in this scene....
I find the brooches..where did I put that glue.. they lay on the table waiting to be glued up....while I stroll off to see if there are anymore brooches...in my look I do need that twine & oh those bags...what am I doing to those now ???
Out of all that 2 displays are sorted !!!!
I will have to put it all aside soon...
to get orders painted....
I love it..it is my passion...

copyright Barbara Smith
www.theodoracleave.com

No comments: