Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ZAC Cloth DONKEY is Printed

In mid afternoon yesterday, 
I receieved a call from the printers to say that
Zac The Donkey pattern booklet is finished.


This is an A5 booklet 
that is the picture, pattern pieces
 to make the cloth donkey 
are all house in this one way.
I wanted to try without plastic bag, 
but have a firm cover...
light for postage too !!


He is on special at the moment for 
$10.00 + postage
( orders waiting for him get this too !)
I did bundle the 3 recent booklets together for special
$33.00
for the 3 booklets
Travels with Millie
A Bird Sings
Zac the Donkey


This is my way of celebrating the arrival of a cloth pattern after many many years of a drought in that field !!!
I am now keen to do some santa cloth designs again 
Below I did  small applique in felt on fabric machined & it is the fastest way I know & effective too to applique.... these things may surface soon in patterns
&
Of course the donkey button is just so wonderful... he can sit here or there 
I have an idea... so I will go now !



                  www.theodoracleave.com    copyright Barbara Smith 2013 & 2014