Saturday, February 22, 2014

Working spaces

copyright Barbara Smith

The spaces I create
 to give me the inner peace to do my creative..work..????

I am still setting up the writing & drawing space..
even though I have begun to work there....
This is where I want to work on one clump of paper based things..
The room is taking on a certain serenity... as well as it is a corner in my guest room...it does not disrupt or overwhelm the entire space...
Besides I could be horizontal at times thinking...on the spare bed...!
The writing table is near a kind of secluded window...
I can see out... but I am quite ...
The little table & baskets is now where I gaze when having a sandwich for my lunch...
Baskets flip in & out of my world & each room I would say has a basket of some sort, doing a store or holding thing...
I love baskets....& I love the randomness the picture makes sometimes..as I think I need to have this near me for a while..
basket ..place in...admire... walk by many times...
Of course I am rather fortunate to have this freedom to do my living space this way....
*
Now I need to say 
I LOVE THIS COOLER WEATHER...!!!
What BLISS !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: