Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Things in the Post

This is Theodora who my business is named 
She was my Nana 
This photo I had never seen before and some others as my Aunt & cousin sort through her treasure trove  of photographs.
I have also been longing to see a photograph of my great grandmother,
Theodora's mother 
and in the parcel today there she was in several photos
To say I was rapt was an understatement !   

Also in the post in the last week has been the brilliant, inspiring magazine from USA company www.stampington.com
Where Women Create Business magazine has much to offer
and inspiring down to earth profiles and all types of business information we all need.


4 comments:

Noela said...

How exciting to see such old photos Barb. Hugs....

Lesley said...

Sensational dress worn by your great grandmother such detailed decoration. x Lesley

theodora said...

Hi Lesley
Yes it is my grandmother & I have a couple of great grandmother also & the dresses in all the pictures were amazing ( what i could see) I guess they dressed up to have picture taken....My great grandfather took lots of photos it was his hobby!
Barb

theodora said...

Yes Noela it was such a wonderful thing in the post. I am about to post something of a comparison.
It's funny as not ever seeing some pictures I only had an image of Nana with white hair....these are different.
Barb xx