Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MORE NEW DESIGNS

I know..I know...it isn't Christmas 
....but I did do some design for this Christmas as I wound down from the painting of so many many Christmas things.. 
in December 2013.


I was finding some designs a bit tedious to paint.... 
I had thoughts of what could replace a tired but nice simple design....
I was going to do this or that 
yet once the pencil touched the paper...
I drew differently..
The results are in my photo.
I draw once only & if layout balance looks good to me & shape of item is kind of correct. I go with it...
There are times I look at something I so badly want to draw & that day it refuses to work 
& I leave that & may either go onto other drawings that are queued in behind that one in my mind...
or I drop the pencil & go do something else....
It's a process....one I never force...
With the help of my very clever machinist 
this is what arrived in the post yesterday.

Except I already had the modified deer friends, which to me now is just a nicer simpler frame & can be hung or worked on with the other  decorations.


I also had the French Rabbit & snowman decorating the Christmas tree.
The French rabbit has bounced his way right into my life & it speaks as I begin to draw....each French rabbit is different...because of that or in spite of that ??? LOL 
Now the snow folk are doing a little work of their own too...



On saying that I am so so thrilled with the latest designs...
Clarity springs to mind as I look at this photo... more open ...???


Love the Santa in the trees.. he will I bet be around in the bigger size 12cm for Christmas..
Maybe they all will do a show up large for the festive season...
at the moment I have good stock of all of these...in 7 cm size.

They are already on the web....
I am thinking of something for a club...??
I will use my newsletter to talk about this... so pop over & join the newsletter on side bar if interested..
    
copyright Theodora Cleave

No comments: