Sunday, January 5, 2014

Purpose....


Yesterday I did the Purpose, Passion & Visionboard workshop
in Bendigo
with 5 other wonderful women
&
we were lead by Robyn Bull
Who conducted a lovely day...
helping us mine what was our purpose in life...
Passion... well I kind of had a hint there...but it is always broader than what I present to the world
&
then the tables full of magazines 
where we cut & tore pictures & words...to give us a visual map & reminder of where we want to move forward to.
Great ...as well as being a really satisfying experience it was fun to see faces of happiness at the end... where each of us had a different sense of self.

So today things are roaming about 
I am not able to harness a lot yet...in what I plan next for just my maps
I guess I am processing all that made impacts & gave me a better focus to my life !
Then as I walked by this room the collage on the right in the photo I always look on with a softeness & a ??? it kind of lights me up..
this morning I thought
I work in collages..just similiar to the vision board application...
I then looked at the board I did for the look see tuition for the mid year quilt show class in Melbourne.
another collage
& I like them really as art work I would happily hang on my walls 
So we need to do some more application on these..
but believe me 
 LOVE DOING THEM...
please respect my copyright for this picture below 
Barb

No comments: