Thursday, January 30, 2014

Monbulk in March & the Giraffe


The giraffe button found it's way onto a mache box a few weeks ago
Not long after the first stock of this new design arrived..
I was having some paint session with a mache box.
These are the small boxes in packs I found in Lincraft.
Little fabric...some of that is painted & one plain bit
Mache box is roughly painted... takes 5 mins to do this ..bit
Tied with twine to complete the little box.
**********
EVENT NEWS
ON MARCH 15TH I WILL BE TRADING AT 
MONBULK FIRE BRIGADE QUILT EXHIBITION
Mrs Martins Quilt shop runs this wonderful give back to the fire brigade each year...& I am so thrilled to be part of it this year.!
Karen did mention I will be demonstrating during the day so come see what you can do with a button & ......???
Monbulk in Autumn ..cool, the big trees changing to autumn dress...wow !!
copyright Barbara Smith Jan/2014

2 comments:

Sue W said...

Oh I wish I could make this event! Have fun!

theodora said...

Nice place for a little holiday in Autumn Sue !!!
Barb xx