Sunday, January 19, 2014

I am tidying up

Thankfully the heatwave has waved us farewell and cooler night was enjoyed...
& the air this morning is wonderfully fresh & cool
After a siesta yesterday I got into a couple of the big plastic boxes to tidy & cull.
I had in my mind I wanted to reduce the stuff in those boxes by half !!
Ambitious... well maybe LOL
Samples may go on the web in some cases for sale...who knows ????
Below are one of my favourite times...
some worded stamps from Stampitup & Tim Holtz
Linen/cotton mixed fabric
some of my buttons
and make things
copyright wood items Barbara Smith

Found these bits of reminders also
wearables 
some stitcheries from
A Day in Paris

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Barb, the "women in Paris" are really nice... Are they brooches?
I've received the order, thanks a lot...
Nicole xxx

theodora said...

Bonjour Nicole, they were brooches..part of the series you now have !!!!! they were also stitcheries in a quilt.
Barb xx