Monday, December 30, 2013

TWO THINGS ..both exciting

SPECIALS 
SOME OF THESE HAVE BEEN PRICED ON THE WEB NOW
Others I have a stash to clear..but need to paint up a sample...
I am making some space for new designs to come on board & be there smiling very soon.
I sell christmas all year & rarely do many specials..but this year I am changing a bit so I need to keep my stock all just enough until July ..but I can always order it in..
nothing ever retires.
as you will see the return of some angels..of a few years ago..
You see I am different than a lot of these designers in that I personally paint it all...
& I see my design faults, dislikes of a shape or the detail takes so long when peak times..
or I start to think I want to try this or that...
So I place things into the retired box & I store them on file so can browse them whenever to see....
So do take advantage of the specials & the prices...
Barb 
www.theodoracleave.com
do NOT copy to your computer thanks

 Karene's creative work with some wood pieces & 
dream a minute 
use buttons also.
How gorgeous these look & it is a wonderful creative of Karene's from Crookwell.

No comments: