Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday....


For me it is interesting, as the days after Christmas seem to stretch out before me...
What would I want to do now...
Besides walk before the heat sets in for the day  ?
Sometimes it is a bit of housework...
Believe me choices like this are fantastic...& it feels good after all is done.
I do need to get the Millie stitchery booklet finalised
& I have a big table to spread all of that on...!
I am really very excited in all of the new wood designs
but
very excited to see how a couple of these turn out..
all very well drawing the pictures...
they then are into another medium that is more rigid & has some boundaries in movement.
I look at the drawings beside me here & they are in pen now & I am wanting to do some more in this style..
It's kind of ????? different...unexpected to what I set out to do...
Love that bit !
www.theodoracleave.com

No comments: