Sunday, November 17, 2013

Big Decorations

copyright belongs to Barbara Smith 2013
Yesterday I finished painting a load of the BIG Christmas decorations for a quilt shop..
Thought I'll try them on a tree before I send them out !!!
So I did!
This tree I had recently purchased at Bed & Bath & it is a rather good tree for hand crafted wares.
These decorations are 12cm round...
I tried them on a white twig thing a recent purchase just for this sort of display.
&
My sparkly vintage tree got the treatment too
All looked terrific.
Yesterday I posted out a NEWSLETTER to all my folk on the list 
so they could see all the versions.
Back to painting some santas now


2 comments:

Noela said...

Just gorgeous. You are one clever lady. hugs......

theodora said...

Thanks Noela !!!
I do love these big decorations ...
Barb xxx